Green Mountain Fertilizer & Lime
Green Mountain Fertilizer can also supply your farm with towable fertilizer spreaders for your hay and cornfields. Custom blends based on soil tests available on request.
We also have a full line of seeds for your farm conventional and organic varieties available.
- Brevant corn seed conventional
- Small Grains (Semican, Albert Lea)
- Timothy: common and improved varieties
- Clovers (red, white) Common and improved varieties
- Many improved grasses for hay and grazing
- Many stock mixes available for hay and pasture
- Custom mixes available (250 lbs. min)
Lawn/Turf Start – GMF Lawn Starter
Maintain – One Step
12-0-7 with lime, iron, and slow-release nitrogen.
Fall/End of Season – Winterize
Fall Supreme 6-0-12 1.2 Mg slow-release nitrogen.
GMF Pelletized Lime
N-P-K example 10-10-10. The three numbers of fertilizer analysis that tell the percentages of the three essential plant foods: Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium. Additional numbers indicate the secondary (minor) plant food elements: Magnesium (Mg); Copper (Cu); Zinc (Zn); Iron (Fe); Manganese (Mn); Boron (B); and Sulfur (s).